(UPDATE: OFFICIAL HEZBOLLAH FORUM TAKEN DOWN WITHIN HOURS OF THEM KVETCHING ABOUT US! And we just received this nice video tribute to the JIDF from them (via Facebook, go figure!) Any translators for the video? This was the nice message):
(So just make sure you "report background image" and flag all videos on this terrorist YouTube Channel too, please - it's going to hurt as it has been around for over 2 years! Also, before it disappears, be sure to note how this Hezbollah supporter is also a fan of Obama! (GO FIGURE!))SUBJECT: :) have a horrible day ;)
OK - So now, back to our story...Apparently, we're really upsetting the Hezbollah folk. Today marks the second time they are talking about us. In any event, we're flattered. They discussed us before on August 30, 2008.
Just a few hours ago, Hezbollah was saying:
"We tell them Abgyzkm Mutua ... Site remains and resistance remain to wipe your "We're not sure what it means, something about their site remaining. In any event, their site does not remain. Their organization should not remain. If the JIDF actually was Mossad, then Hezbollah would not remain. One site down, sister site is next!
Thanks very much to the Jawa Report, who discovered that the main Hezbollah is hosted on US servers (go figure):
With a name like Hezbullah.org and prominently flying the Hezbollah flag you kind of wonder what the excuse from the American host is? This isn't some little known terrorist organization. The website is registered to "Mokawame Islimyeh" which is just part of Hizbollah's longer official name: Hizb Allah Al-moqawama Al-Islamiyah fi Lubnan.Jawa, don't be jealous! We'd be nothing without you! You and Internet Haganah are great inspirations for us and we always tip our hats to you! Thank you for your help in getting the site down! That was quick!
A sister website, hezbmedia.org, is also hosted in the U.S.
Update by Kyros: Don't forget about Hizbollah.tv
Although the site is hosted in Syria their domain name is hosted by an American company. You can send them a message through this link
Domain Name: HIZBOLLAH.TV
Registrar: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.register.com
Referral URL: http://www.register.com
Name Server: DNS247.A.REGISTER.COM
Name Server: DNS184.B.REGISTER.COM
Name Server: DNS012.C.REGISTER.COM
Name Server: DNS010.D.REGISTER.COM
Updated Date: 11-nov-2008
Creation Date: 23-nov-2000
Expiration Date: 23-nov-2009
UPDATE!: Due to the fallout of all this, it has been discovered, that Microsoft Supports Hezbollah Webmail!
- 8.30.08 - JIDF Mentioned in Official Hezbollah Forum
- Facebook's Fan Page for Al-Sayed Hassan Nasr-Allah (Hezb Allah) with 3,460 Supporters
- JIDF Guide to Facebook Groups
- Regarding material on Facebook
- Mujahideen Groups on Facebook
- Hezbollah: Swapping MP3's on Facebook
- Small Sampling of This Week's Terrorist Activity on Facebook
- JIDF Pride
- Thousands Use Facebook to Celebrate Terrorist Attack Today
- Facebook Endorses Hamas?
- A Terrorist Group Planning and Calling for the Bombing of Egyptian Border (on Facebook!)
- Oboler: The Rise and Fall of a Facebook Hate Group
- JIDF Letter to Facebook Regarding Illegal Content
- Zuckerberg: No need for Facebook to be proactive on antisemitism