**UPDATE** Within just one hour of the JIDF reporting 40 groups in an official complaint to Facebook, Facebook took the needed action against 28 of them. This is unprecedented and would not have happened without our diligence in trying to track down individuals at Facebook who would listen to our many concerns. We thank those few at Facebook who took prompt action in the matter. The content which Facebook did not take action against (for some reason) are now at the top of our list. Please report those groups.
As of right now, all of these links
are were active. With thousands of members and supporters, these groups and pages actively promote Hezbollah, Hamas, Al-Qaeda and general Jew hatred. If you click on them and end up on your Facebook homepage, then we have done our job and the content has been removed and it shows that this material is, in fact, against Facebook's TOS and we are not erroneously reporting material.
The JIDF is the most proactive organization on these matters and has assembled a community of active leaders to help in this effort. We appreciate everyone's contribution (monetary and otherwise) in keeping the promotion of antisemitism and terrorism off the internet.
The JIDF needs your support to keep the effort growing, going, and strong. Please consider donating or subscribing to the JIDF today!
- Zuckerberg: No need for Facebook to be proactive on antisemitism
- Top 20 Newest and Most Active Terrorist and Antisemitic Groups on Facebook
- JIDF Guide to Facebook Groups
- Regarding material on Facebook
- Mujahideen Groups on Facebook
- Hezbollah: Swapping MP3's on Facebook
- Small Sampling of This Week's Terrorist Activity on Facebook
- JIDF Pride
- Thousands Use Facebook to Celebrate Terrorist Attack Today
- Facebook Endorses Hamas?
- A Terrorist Group Planning and Calling for the Bombing of Egyptian Border (on Facebook!)
- Oboler: The Rise and Fall of a Facebook Hate Group
- JIDF Letter to Facebook Regarding Illegal Content