Via Report on Arrakis:
Minnesota isn't the only area we should be keeping a watchful eye on. Undercover research by Dave Gaubatz reveals the activities of a Nashville mosque. From Family Security Matters:
1. Material (lectures, books, and manuals) by convicted terrorist supporters such as Ali al-Timimi and others is available and provided to worshippers (to include children).
2. Worshippers advocate Sharia law in its entirety.
3. A child informed my female researcher the Islamic teachers ‘hit’ them during Islamic studies, and ‘her leg hurts.’
4. Worshippers advised polygamy is being practiced by some men of the mosque.
5. My female researcher was escorted by an Al-Farooq worshipper to a Somalian store ‘hidden’ in a section of Nashville that could only be located if taken there. The worshipper informed my researcher the ‘store’ had moved because of ‘government problems.’ ‘Bootleg’ copies of Islamic lectures/films were being provided at the store (observed by my researcher) and this store was involved in financial transactions such as sending money from America to Somalia/other locations.
6. I reviewed many of the materials distributed by the mosque and there are statements advocating killing people and destroying countries who do not live their lives under Sharia law and who oppress Islam/Muslims.
7. Sedition and treasonous activity is being advocated through the distribution of Islamic Jihadist materials.