Does this explain why so many JIDF and pro-Israel activists get randomly deactivated for no good reason? A key JIDF account gets deactivated at a rate of once or twice a month. We always get it back within a week, though it creates great personal and professional setbacks, but perhaps others at Facebook are running around threatening to abuse their power, or worse, abusing it?
Is this professional?
These same people are running around with all your personal, private information. Is this the type of behavior that instills trust in a company?
- Zuckerberg: No need for Facebook to be proactive on antisemitism
- Facebook digs through user data
- Facebook Makes Deal to Pester Users With Polls and Hand Data to Nielson
- Holocaust Denial on Facebook is Just the Tip of the Iceberg
- Feeling Safe with Your Real Information Posted on Facebook? REPORT: Hezbollah Spying Through Facebook
- JIDF Account Deactivated Again
- Federal Government Cracks Down on Facebook Fan Pages
- FBI warns of social networking fraud and malware escalation on Facebook
- Today's disgruntled Facebook employee could be tomorrow's identity thief, or just someone who has the power to make your life miserable
- SUCCESS!!! JIDF TAKES OUT MASSIVE "HATE ISRAEL" FAN PAGE WITH OVER 122,000 FANS!
- New status update of the "Hate Israel" fan page: "i killed half the jews and left the other half for you to discover why i killed the first" [hitler]
- Facebook Censors Martin Scorsese and Robert DeNiro, but not Hamas and Hezbollah
- (Video) FOX NEWS Covers More Issues at Facebook
- 100 New Antisemitic/Pro-Jihadist Facebook Groups
- 40 New Hate/Terrorist Groups on Facebook
- Top 20 Newest and Most Active Terrorist and Antisemitic Groups on Facebook
- JIDF Guide to Facebook Groups
- Regarding material on Facebook
- Mujahideen Groups on Facebook
- Hezbollah: Swapping MP3's on Facebook
- Small Sampling of This Week's Terrorist Activity on Facebook
- JIDF Pride
- Thousands Use Facebook to Celebrate Terrorist Attack Today
- Facebook Endorses Hamas?
- A Terrorist Group Planning and Calling for the Bombing of Egyptian Border (on Facebook!)
- Oboler: The Rise and Fall of a Facebook Hate Group
- JIDF Letter to Facebook Regarding Illegal Content