(IsraelNN.com) The founder of Wikipedia, Jimmy Wales, calls on Israelis to join the Internet-based project. Wales fields questions from INN TV about allegations of anti-Israel bias.
- Is Wikipedia Biased Against Israel?
- More Wikipedia Antisemitism: Wikipedia Article Features Antisemitic Cartoon (Without Even Realizing It)
- Jimmy Wales Quote of the Moment
- Dr. Deepak Chopra, Your Brain on Wikipedia, the Wikipedia Documentary, and Israel
- Thanks to the paranoid antisemitic Wikipedia editors
- Biased Wikipedia: Quick to Criticize, Not So Quick to Improve
- Defamation on Wikipedia
- On Wikipedia, There's Politics Even in the Hummus!
- Response to Wikipedia "Criticisms" of the JIDF
- Wikipedia Paranoia Due to JIDF Post
- List of Heavily Biased Anti-Israel Wikipedia Editors **UPDATED**
- BREAKING: More Serious Problems on Wikipedia
- An example of how articles are ruined in Wikipedia
- The Great Wikipedia Antisemitic Vandalism Mystery ***UPDATEx2***
- Wikipedia editors snooping email, invading privacy, making threats, etc.
- Wikipedia® Continues to Destroy Intellectualism